Useful LinksAndy Cooke
WEYMOUTH BEACH B AND B USEFUL LOCAL LINKS…
Weymouth, Portland & Dorset Websites
We have included some links here to help you find out more about the area. As well as links to events websites there are details of local attractions, general interest websites and our favourite a list of links to our favourite pubs and restaurants!
- Dorset Seafood Festival The Dorset Seafood Festival Takes place in July around Weymouth Harbourside
- Love Weymouth Events Calendar Love Weymouth is a visitors holiday guide to Weymouth and Portland featuring lots of useful information on what to see and what to do as well as this very comprehensive listing of up and coming events.
- Weymouth Carnival For over 50 years Weymouth Carnival has been the largest charity carnival on the south coast. This years carnival takes place 15 August between the Olympics and The Paralympics
Pubs and Restaurants
- Chillie's – Contemporary Indian Cuisine Chillie’s in our opinion offers Weymouth’s finest Indian cuisine experience, very close to house with great food and a friendly atmosphere. if you like Indian food then you’ll love Chillie’s
- Floods Restaurant In our opinion this is Weymouth’s finest Fish and Seafood restaurant, family run, using only the freshest local produce in a friendly inviting atmosphere, a must when visiting Weymouth.
- The George at Chideock This is one of our favourite places for a relaxing night out with great food and atmosphere. At the end of a very pretty half hour drive from The Channel in Chideock West Dorset
- The Old Ship Inn, Upwey The Old Ship Inn, a beautifully preserved and presented pub in Upwey, Weymouth. Well worth a visit for good service, atmosphere and truly great food.
- Sandworld One of Weymouth’s newest attractions you’ll marvel at just how beautiful large scale sand sculptures can be …
- The Nothe Fort Located at the entrance to Weymouth Harbour the Fort is a labyrinth of underground passageways and outdoor areas with stunning views of the Jurassic Coast. Constructed on three levels , which are easily accessed by means of a lift, the Fort is filled with
- The Sealife Tower Weymouths’ newest visitor attraction, a viewing platform 53m/173 feet high that offers 360 degree views of the stunning scenery that Weymouth has to offer as well as views of the fantastic Jurassic Coast. Opens June 22nd 2012
- Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy
Local Interest Websites
- Love Weymouth Weymouth online Tourist Information website featuring what to see, what’s on and where to go …
- Loving Weymouth and Portland Weymouth and Portland’s largest Facebook page updated daily with news, events, photos and videos